Vision Surveys (Qld) specialises in Project Management, Subdivision design and Town Planning for small and large scale Development Application’s, Topographical Surveys, Building and House Set out surveys, Marine and Marina surveying (Hydrographic Surveys), Cadastral (Boundary) surveying, and Large Civil & Mining Engineering project surveying
Vision Surveys is a Registered Consulting Surveying company with the Surveyors Board of Queensland
– We have the proven technical expertise on small and large projects
– Combined local experience of Directors is over 30yrs
– Road, Mine (surface) and large civil infrastructure experienced project surveyors
– All our Surveyors are Registered with the Surveyors Board of Queensland or studying part time for degrees to be registered with the board
– Latest equipment – Leica Viva Robotic total Stations, digital levels and GNSS systems & software
– 20 4wd vehicles – some Mine compliant
‘Your Vision is our Goal’. The team at Vision Surveys work for you.
At Vision Surveys (Qld) we use the latest technology in surveying products. Our Leica Viva Total Stations can measure to very high tolerances and are fully robotic eliminating the need for a survey assistant which saves our clients time and money. Our systems have been streamlined so Architectural or Engineering digital drawings are input directly into CivilCAD surveying software, reducing the risk of data entry errors while calculating spatial data. This along with our in depth quality assurance systems ensures survey related errors are kept to a minimum. Our company will travel to all parts of Australia for major projects. We mobilise to these projects at cost to ensure our clients can still use our services for a fair and reasonable price.