Vision Surveys (QLD) specializes in Project Coordination, Subdivision Design, Town Planning, and Titling for small and large scale Development Applications. Topographical Surveys, Building and House set out surveys, Marine and Marina surveys (Hydro-graphic Surveys), Boundary Identification surveys, Large Civil & Mining Engineering project surveying and 3D Spatial Surveying.
- Vision Surveys (QLD) is a Registered Consulting Surveying company with the Surveyors Board of Queensland;
- We have a proven track record on small and large-scale projects;
- Road, mine (surface), solar construction and large civil infrastructure experienced project surveyors;
- All of our Surveyors are Registered with the Surveyors Board of Queensland or are studying part time to be registered with the board;
- Latest equipment – Robotic total Stations, digital levels, Laser Scanners, UAV and GNSS systems & software, and
- Fleet of 35 4wd vehicles – some Mine compliant.
“Your Vision Our Goal”
The team at Vision Surveys work for you!
- At Vision Surveys (QLD) we use the latest technology in surveying products and streamlined systems to ensure a timely and high-quality product.
- By utilising our Robotic Total Stations, laser scanners, or UAV (drone) we can capture all spatial data to a high level of accuracy whilst also eliminating the need for a survey assistant, saving our valued clients time and money.
- Vision Surveys (QLD) is growing towards becoming one of the largest consultancy practices throughout Queensland. Our diversity ensures we can deliver on all projects, by utilising our extended team, no matter where they are located.
Our approach to all work is underpinned by a thorough understanding of our client’s needs, our ability to effectively and efficiently consult with our client before providing a professional, and comprehensive solution.