Marina surveying from the initial Hydrographic surveys to Volume surveys for excavation. At Vision Surveys (Qld) we have the capability and experience to complete mining surveying both above and underground if required.
We also specialise in sheetpile and marina berth pile setout surveys required for Marina construction.
Over the years we have become highly experience in Island Surveying and Planning. Vision Surveys have completed or are in the process of underwork works for numerous Islands along the eastern Seaboard of Central Queensland. We operate on the following Islands –
– Hamilton Island
– Dent Island
– Long Island (Palm Bay) and Long Island Resort
– Day Dream Island
– Hayman Island
– Lindeman Island
– South Molle Island
– North Molle Island
– Brampton Island
– Dunk Island
– Wild Duck Island
– Great Keppel Island
Our services differ per island but generally are captured under the following:
– Topographic Surveys
– UAV surveys and stock piling volumes
– Contour and Detail Surveying
– Cadastral and Property Boundary Surveying for freehold and leasehold land and units
– Hydrographic Surveys for dredging volumes and marina planning and construction
– Piling setout and asconstructed surveys for Marina’s
– Golf Course Engineering Surveying
– Airport Runway Contour and Detail Surveys
– Numerous consulting matters and town planning undertakings for developers and resort owners.
We believe the extent of work on several Islands throughout the Whitsunday and Central Queensland has become an asset to our services and we can confidently offer professional and efficient Island surveying given our extensive experience in this field.
For your viewing purposes, we have combined a series of images from numerous of jobs we have worked on.