Vision Surveys (QLD) utilise the latest technology RTK GPS and single and multi beam sounders to accurately map the floor of the ocean, river or dam creating a 3d model of the surface below water. Our Hydro-graphic Surveying Services include:
- Contour and Detail Surveys for detailed design or flood studies, and
- Digital Terrain Modelling & Feature Surveys for Volumes.
Our company has the capacity and experience to complete feasibility studies, obtain approvals and provide services in the construction of small and large scale marine projects. Our Marina Surveying Services include:
- Contour and Detail/Digital terrain modelling Surveys for detailed design;
- Preliminary Lot layouts and titling advice for the project;
- Setout, Asconstructed & Volume surveys for earthworks on and offshore;
- Civil Construction Surveying for services, marine & road infrastructure;
- Final cadastral survey to peg the Lots and obtain titles from DNRM, and
- Setout and As constructed Surveys & plans to specific local authority standards.
Hamilton Island Yacht Club and Villas
All elements of surveying for The Hamilton Island Yacht Club & Villas were completed by Vision Surveys (Qld). This included the initial reclamation and piling surveys, building setout surveys for the construction of the Villas and Yacht Club, infrastructure surveying for roads and services and the final survey for titling.
Dent Island Golf Course
Vision Surveys (QLD) completed all engineering surveys for the construction of the Hamilton Island Golf Course located on Dent Island. This included piling surveys for all the new jetties, building setout surveys for the award-winning club house, setout and ‘As-Constructed’ surveys and ‘As Constructed’ 3D modelling of the course suitable for computer generated fly over views.
Vision Surveys (QLD) preformed building setout surveys on the main resort buildings and restaurants at Qualia Resort as well as each individual villa for Colin Hounsell Constructions, the builder of this world class resort. See Qualia’s website for more information: http://www.qualia.com.au/