Our Town Planning Consultants excel at project coordination skills and industry networking makes us capable of undertaking the relevant steps to take a concept plan through to an approval and subsequently into construction. Whether it be a subdivision or a material change of use, our team maintains the local knowledge and experience to ensure all contingencies can be catered for. Complementing this, our team maintains positive industry networks within the Local Governments, State Government, Consulting Civil Engineers, Environmental Scientists, and Architects to ensure there are minimal hurdles involved with the approval process. Our Town Planning Services include:
- Site specific investigations and Project Feasibility studies;
- Identifying the best use and most appropriate land development option;
- Preparation of Development (DA) Applications;
- Interpretation of Local Planning Schemes, Sustainable Planning Act and Regulations, and offer relevant legislation;
- Existing land use rights / existing lawful use investigations;
- Show Cause Notice investigation and resolutions, and
- Land Development.