Practical, accurate, and reliable planning advice is critical for prospective land development opportunities. Whether you are purchasing a block of land to redevelop, or are looking to carry out development on your own block, it is vital to obtain initial advice.
We are professionals at providing initial investigations to ascertain the development prospects of a particular site.
We can provide several facets such as:
– Applicable zoning and overlays (such as bushfire risk, flood prone area etc);
– Determining any State Government Interests on the site (such as vegetation);
– Appropriate Planning Scheme definitions;
– Informing you of the Application Fees and Infrastructure Charges and Contributions;
– Assisting with the best use design;
– Liaise with the Local Council to ascertain their views.
We endeavour to educate our clients on initial investigation work as it allows our clients to clearly understand all components to a particular project.