Town Planning and Consulting
Vision Surveys (QLD) Consulting and Town Planning Service Line have the capabilities to assist in any development and planning matter to deliver a practical and profession planning outcome. Our experience within the industry is second-to-none and we are capable of understanding the hurdles of projects from all angles from the commencement.
Our Services include:
– Development Applications
– Project Coordination
– Approvals Management and Survey Plan Sealing
– Subdivisions and Boundary Realignments
– Masterplanning and Urban Design
– Project feasibility and initial site investigation
Some of our specific Town Planning services as are follows, but not limited to:
– Site specific investigations and Project feasibility studies;
– Identifying the best use and most appropriate land development option;
– Preparation of Development Applications;
– Interpretation of Local Planning Schemes, Sustainable Planning Act and Regulations;
– Existing land use rights / existing lawful use investigations;
– Show Cause Notice investigation and resolutions;
– Land Development.
Our specialties and experience covers a range of land development components such as:
– New Subdivisions and Estates, infill subdivisions, town house and unit complex’s, dwellings, boundary realignments
– New park residential estates, bed and breakfasts, 1 into 2 lot rural residential subdivisions
– Rural boundary adjustments and realignments, rural subdivisions, rural land uses
Commercial and Retails
– Caravan Parks, home based business, urban centres, motels and hotels, service industry (such as an IT Business)
– Industrial subdivision parks, warehouse, car storage, general industry uses, agricultural farms (prawn farms / compost farms), transport depots, workshops, storage centres.
– Sand extraction quarries, hard rock quarries, algae farms.
Our team of Town Planners includes some of the regions most experienced planners. John Royce has been servicing the Central/North QLD region for over 20 years, and Lee Glindemann has worked in Local Government for over 25 years, rising from Junior Planner to Manager of Planning and Development with Whitsunday Regional Council.